Angelwax Resurrection, is a intensive surface polishing compound that has been formulated to remove heavy scratches, paint defects and sanding marks up to 1,500 grade. Angelwax Resurrection has been designed to diminish without sticking and with very low dust formation. Angelwax Resurrection is silicone free and suitable for all types of paint.
Application Proffesional use:
1. Shake well before use
2. Always check the compatibility and suitability of the paint surface by testing in an inconspicuous area.
3. Apply the desired amount of polish to the selected machine compounding pad from Angelwax range.
4. Using a rotary or dual action polishing machine spread the compound saround the panel with the machine polisher swithced off.
5. Switch on the machine polisher and apply medium pressure whilst working in a crosswise motion until a clear film appears on the paint surface.
6. Remove any remaining traces of polish with a microfibre cloth.
Once the first stage is complete, continue with Angelwax Regenerate medium cut compound & swirl remover or finish with Angelwax Redemption ultra fine finishing polish. Remove any traces of polish with a microfibre cloth.
Apply the desired amount of polish to the Angelwax hard, heavy grade polishing pad. Use a rotary or dual action polishing machine at a maximum of 2000 rpm. Remove any remaining traces of polish with a microfibre cloth.
Top Tip: Prior to machine polishing, use Angelwax STRIPPED-EASE panel wipe to suitably clean and prepare the paint surface.
Available in 500ml, 1L and 5L bottles.